1. Go to our website www.traumaaiduk.org
2. On the top menu, under ‘For clinicians’ select ‘Volunteer Supervisor Login’.
3. On the next page, enter your Supervisor ID and Password and click ‘Login’.
4. A page will confirm that the login is valid – just click to continue.
5. The Options page then appears. There are several options. To view or update your supervisees click ‘Go to your Supervisees’.
Please remember to LOGOUT after every visit – all pages have a LOGOUT button top and bottom to use at any time.
6. On the ‘Update Supervisee(s)’ page your details are shown first. Please let us know if any details about you are incorrect by emailing: VolunteerCoordinator@traumaaiduk.org
7. You can ‘edit’ details of a supervisee (when they have been assigned – see 10 below) by clicking ‘edit’ at the end of their row. After a pause, during which little blobs will cycle round, an update box will appear above and ‘edit’ on the row will change to ‘cancel’. You can change any details that are within white fields.
8. Once you have made your updates click ‘Update’ and you will be returned to the main list. Incidentally, you can click ‘Cancel’ at the end of the row, ‘Back to Volunteer Supervisor options’ or ‘LOGOUT’ to cancel all changes.
9. You can then go back to the options page and LOGOUT or simply LOGOUT from any other page.
10. The Volunteer Co-ordinator will be in touch to let you know about assigning your supervisees. You will then be invited to go to your entry on the VSR where you will see the details of the supervisee(s) that have been assigned. The Volunteer Coordinator will also advise you about getting into contact with supervisees and setting up supervision session dates and times.
11. We ask you to login to the VSR on a regular basis, possibly after a supervision if anything has changed (for example a supervisee has left). Please update any details that are missing or incorrect – particularly ‘Attendance’:
‘Attending’ means just that;
‘Absent’ means not attending but you do not know why;
‘Taking break’ means that the supervisee is absent but you know why;
‘Left’ means that you believe the supervisee to have left supervision. The Volunteer Co-ordinator will be automatically notified when you mark a supervisee as left and will be in touch with you about a possible replacement; and,
‘Not been in touch’ means that although the Supervisee has been assigned and contacted they have not been in touch with you to arrange sessions.
Other details such as ‘Country working in’ and ‘Accreditation’ are very helpful. A Mobile number generally applies only in a WhatsApp supervision group.
Please do not hesitate to email VolunteerCoordinator@traumaaiduk.org.