Join Trauma Aid UK

Membership donation

We suggest a membership donation of £15 but you are welcome to donate more if you wish.

New monthly donation option

We have introduced monthly donations. PayPal’s confirmation notification also contains instructions on how to change or cancel regular donations. Each January we will send you a summary of the monthly donations made during the previous year. Your membership will also be renewed automatically.

Donations are via PayPal but you do not need a PayPal account

After submitting your application you will be taken to PayPal where you can use a PayPal account or credit/debit card to make your donation.

You will receive an email with your receipt as soon as your donation has been processed by PayPal.

If you already have a bank standing order or wish to pay by cheque, please select the option in the form below and we will email you the appropriate forms.

Working together
Gaziantep group
Line 1 (Required)
Line 2 (Optional)
Town (Required)
County (Required - repeat Town if no county)
Postcode (Required)
Enter Email
Confirm Email

Gift Aid Giving

The Government encourages giving to charity through its Gift Aid scheme. Gift Aid donations are regarded as having basic rate tax deducted by the donor.

Trauma Aid UK take your donation, which is money you have already paid tax on, and reclaim the basic rate tax from HMRC on its ‘gross’ equivalent i.e. the amount before basic rate tax was deducted.

If you pay income tax at the higher rate, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return form if you want to receive the additional tax relief due to you.

The Declaration covers gifts made in any form – Standing Order, cheque or cash – so long as they can be identified as made by you. If your circumstances change and you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income or capital gains, or you change your name or home address, or if you want to cancel the declaration, please notify the Treasurer by emailing

If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, you can obtain Inland Revenue leaflet IR113 Gift Aid from your tax office or go to this web address.