How to include a gift to Trauma Aid UK in your Will

If you would like to kindly include a gift to Trauma Aid UK in your Will there are three main ways to do this:

Fixed sum of money

You can choose to leave a fixed sum of money, also known as a pecuniary gift. You can choose any amount you like but it is worth remembering that if you do decide to leave this type of gift, it’s important to review it from time to time as inflation can reduce its value.

A share of your estate

Many people choose to leave a share of their estate to charity – this can be a percentage of what is left over once loved ones are provided for or it can be any percentage you like. As this gift is a proportion of your estate it keeps pace with inflation.

Gift of a specific item

You can also choose to leave a particular item to Trauma Aid UK, such as a piece of jewellery, an antique or even a property. A gift like this should be named in your Will.

Essentials to include in your will:

In order to include a gift to Trauma Aid UK you should make sure your Will states our full name, address, and registered charity number:

Trauma Aid UK, P.O. Box 5301, Hove, BN52 9RS

Registered charity number 113837