ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
To be held on: FRIDAY 22nd MARCH 2019
At the BCEC
Hill Street, Birmingham B5 4EW
At 12.45 – 13.30p.m.
This is the 8th Annual General Meeting of Trauma Aid UK following the adoption of the Constitution by its members and becoming a Registered Charity.
- Minutes from 2018 AGM
- Election of Trustees
- The present trustees who will stand for re-election are: Sian Morgan, president; John Henry, secretary; Robin Logie as treasurer; Michael Tidbury, membership; Ines Santos, Sanja Oakley, Filip Pasterski; Publicatons, Walid Abdul-Hamid and Shiraz Farrand
- Election of trustees.
- Call for nomination and election of an additional trustee.
- President’s report on Trauma Aid UK activities for the year. Sian Morgan
- Treasurer’s annual financial statement. Robin Logie
- Membership Report. Michael Tidbury
- Fund-raising activities.
- Trauma Aid UK’s projects in Bosnia and Middle East.
- Questions from members